Projek Rentak

Monday, August 2, 2010


My family ( - dad) attended the Projek Rentak last Saturday. $25 only ley the ticket! I thought it was a very good deal to see a number of familiar talents.

Honestly I do not listen to local Malay radio stations so Wo Pu Che Tau most of the songs performed. I felt damn small lah whenever a singer asked that we sing along. I wanted to join in lor but sadly lah, I don't know the lyrics.


That's Didicazli over there in the middle. I think I have heard him sing a number of times before but I don't remember. Anyways this guy is so nice. He actually posed for me because the first shot I took he was posing for another camera. Okay.. I know I know it's not saying much but I still think he is nice.

And the sexy woman to his right is Cherie? Sherry? Chery? Aljunied! Fuh.. She was swinging her poms poms to the groove. Oh yeah.. That's right..

And who? Ok, nvm. Moving on..


So throughout the entire concert there were small comedy role plays by the local radio djs and there was this particular dj who cracked me up till no end. He is none other than Abishiek? Abishek? Abisheikh? He was a gangster, a female ghost nurse and a tuk (seen in this still). And man can GELEK!!


Yey! I got them to do the "L" sign. heh. As you cannot see, one member kena blocked! Aiyah & my mom was the one taking the pic. I tell you, she was starstruck ttm.

She asked me to chase after the stars when they got down the stage to take pictures. =_= She even admitted she'll shiver if she got to stand beside Nana. And at Mccafe afterwards, she asked me to go take a pic of Huda Ali. Aiyoh..


Fauzi Laily actually said, wow u're tall. Forced him to do the peace sign with us. Heh Heh..

Well congratulations to the second group to win. I actually prefer the first group thou. Oh wells, no voters no win. After this event I am going to start supporting local acts and I NEED to psycho my mom to buy a dslr. Haks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment