Possessive

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Life has not been good until recently.

I feel more alone than ever before even though I am surrounded in the circle of friends. I began missing people I never get to talk to or see. I even teared just thinking about them, about losing them.

I felt like a part of me was taken away.

I lacked the motivation and the passion that I had just weeks ago. I was back to square one. It frightened me. I never want to be that person again.

Today I realised, that I need to let go, I cannot hold on to them forever. Just like I did not do with my secondary school friends.

Even when I was reunited again with my friends, I still felt sad. Suddenly I wanted to just get away and run back to the new clique of people. Just leaving them w/o saying goodbye and to not be acknowledged was upsetting.

Ris Low was a gross yet entertaining distraction but the tears of joy was soon washed over by the sorrow.

And then, there are friends. Friends who make your day go by. Friends who best do not know your feelings and make you laugh till you forget your misery. Friends who will always be there to make everything seem normal. Friends who will still be there even after you part ways.

And I, I need to let go..

1 comments:

i owe you money and a wrist thingy said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOOOOOO...=D

Post a Comment