Indifference

Thursday, August 5, 2010

You know, the opposite of love isn't hate. It's actually indifference and that is exactly how I feel right now. Even Daryl noticed. He told me, "Iman, you really don't care about your work anymore" and that is seriously dangerous.

It's bad. It means coming late to school, pon-ing lessons, late submssions and retaking modules. It means, I don't even care if I do well or get to go to a university. It means, my passion is gone. And passion is the one thing that keeps every one going. And I've lost it. I've lost it.

I need to find you. I need you quick. I need to breathe. To get away from here. To go and never come back. But I will look back once in a while. I have to. Go back. Way back. Back to the time before this. Before it all began..

Maybe then. Maybe then I'll see you.. And hopefully.. hopefully.. It will all go back to the way it was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment