Blogging! I miss you!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Gosh. Blogger used to be the only reason I look for 2mrw. I remember thinking about what my next post would be. I would get high just receiving messages on my tagboard. I would spend days just creating a new blogskin and smile from ear to ear when people praised my clean and simple but nice blogskin. I would volunteer making blogskins for my friends. I remember begging my friend Samuel for weeks, begging him to please lend me his photoshop so that i can install and use. I remember getting all sexcited editting pics and putting them in my entries. Haha. I even remembered being jealous of a certain blogskin designer and tag on her tagboard as an anonymous. I remember making a website using blogger for this entrepreneur's competition. The good old days. It used to be about blogs.

And then now, there's facebook and twitter and tumblr. People don't post long entries with words no more. They just repost stuffs (read: images, gifs.) they like and posting rants (read: a sentence or two) on twitter and facebook every min. No, i have yet to be in the same league as my generation. I only have facebook.

The whole point is my life is getting boring. It has no purpose. I used to have ngaji that I would attend classes for 2 hours mean and I have this space to update things. Now that I have khatam and no longer blogging, my life is even more drab.

I was thinking, maybe I should get in the habit of blogging once more. Readers are usually my driving force to continue blogging but obviously I won't get any replies to my entries because I do not advertise my blog no more, not like last time. But at least I'll have something, something to look foreward to everyday. Just like last time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment