The right attitude

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Today I experienced for the first time how a photoshoot is like with actual models. Models being humans and not non-living objects.

I realised that a model has to have the right attitude. They need to realise that we are using them to do our job. It is absolutely not about them. Diva-ish attitude is definitely a no-no. It makes the job of the photographer and also the art director much harder than it already is.

Another thing, communication. You really have to cooperate with not just the AD or P but the whole process and be comfortable around us. If not, you would be so awkward and stiff. Well maybe it's not the job of the AD or P but I think that if they make an effort to get to know their models it would definitely be less awkward for everybody.

Ok, these are based from my observations behind-the-scenes at a photoshoot so do not condemn whatever I just said because really, what do I know about modeling.

Anyways Yuhao supposedly enrolled herself in dance lessons today and she got me excited to join too! I really really want to learn so bad I've been begging my mom since two years ago! WO YAO DANCE!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dance = TIAO WU
ha ha ha

Post a Comment