Why so angry girl?

Monday, July 19, 2010

Time is 1pm. I just got back from submitting my late booklet to Taipang. He was not there so I thought I'd ask a lecturer to leave my booklet, and cliff's on his table.

I was smart enough to drag Chanel and Wan Ping.

We tried his door. We saw no soul. No answer. Then we tried the other door. Relief washed over me when I saw a hunched soul. Then I realised she was trying to pretend not to see or hear, to be seen nor heard. It was too late because when I knocked the second time (the third when you combine Chanel's one knock) the mean-looking lecturer got up from her chair and stormed towards us. I heard Chanel and Wan Ping saying "A-oh.. She looks pissed.". Ya think? Wrinkled-up-mean-looking lecturer pulled open the door so hard I thought the door would smash the wall and break to bits and pieces. YES! she shouted.

I surprised myself yet again.. I was calm when I answered her. And she continued talking to me in that angry tone. Whateffs.. I was not rattled.. heh heh.. Ok lah, maybe a bit. HAHA. You should have seen the way she stormed back towards Taipang's table. In her 7-inch heels, she took a stumble but didn't fall. It was hilarious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment