ha.ha. What TGIF?

Friday, July 16, 2010

Today was quite a hectic day which ended pleasantly.

I overslept till 2am when I should have woken up at 1am to do start on my work. I already did an all-nighter the previous night, so two straight all-nighter nights is impossible to achieve. Finally came up with something and did my design all the way till 10am.

Finally, went to print my booklet at sunshine. Thankfully my dad is back in Singapore so he can chauffeur me around. Heh heh. I'm really so thankful.

Oh I forgot to mention it was pouring cats and dogs! I was soaked on my way to Fancy Paper from the car and almost got hit by a van and a lorry(?) twice consecutively. They were very near and my first instinct was to speed up and not freeze on the spot. Lucky. It was totally my bad. I completely forgot to look left and right, twice right after the first one ley! tsk tsk tsk.

I was drenched one minute and dried completely at the print shop. It was damn long! The uncle. Tsk! Shall never go there ever again! I spent $32 on printing alone! My piggy banked money :< all gone to V_____ printing. Seriously, how I wish I have a sponsor *hint* *Chanel* *hint*. Haha ok but realistically speaking it would be nice to have a sponsor whom I can pay with with my feedback to my friends and people.

After finally had my stuff printed the time was 11.50am. On the way to school, all my jitters magically disappeared. I was just scared shit I could not make it while printing and when it was 12.15pm I was totally calm.

I think it's because it was already late so I don't see the point of rushing anymore. Secondly I was a little upset about the printing. I had certain pages missing, some sizes of the pages wrong, my cropping marks and so on and on.. Haish.. With Cliff beside me who wasn't very motivational.

Every step I took I was losing.. hope. Simply said, I was giving up. Then my ray of sunshine, my angel came. Anika told me I was looking good and for a minute, a moment, I looked at the mess progress that I have made so far and thought that it was not bad at all. I could do this. And then there was hope again.

I had the energy to continue cutting. If only the girls hadn't kacau-ed me. I've said this before, GUYS JUST CANNOT MULTITASK. Every time I answer them hor I have to pause my cutting. So basically I just wasted a minute. I could do so much in a minute! Such as cutting! However I honestly enjoyed the company. You guys are so fun to disturb.

I think I have changed. Last time I would freak out when deadline was nearing and I still had a lot to do. Nowadays, such as just now, I was very calm. I could still talk talk, laugh laugh, joke joke and sing sing. Well maybe it was because of my lack of sleep that made me so calm and high.

Anyways, I did not submit my booklet today. I was close to finishing when Tai Pang announced he was leaving and that those who hadn't submitted to submit their work on Monday. So yea, I decided to submit mine this mon coz the current one looks like shit.

After school, I did not feel tired at all surprisingly. Took up on Athifah's offer to watch movie with her friends since well I did not have anywhere else to go. Watched despicable me. Love it. Every thing inside all so kawaii! I find the minions annoying thou.

0 comments:

Post a Comment