The case of the missing phone

Monday, August 30, 2010

I lost my phone and to be honest I'm not paranoid when I should be. I mean it is a phone with an active sim card and personal pictures but I am not. I am not actually bothered that I do not have a phone.

I only use my phone as an alarm clock which I am realising that I am in dire need of one. Besides smsing yuhao in the morning and writing notes for myself to google later, I also only use it when I am meeting my friends which is not often. So really. Despite slowly realising that I indeed need my phone I am still not making an effort to find it. So here's the story.

Last weekend, on a Sunday my family and I went back M'sia to send off Nyai. When we were packing to leave for sg I only then realised that I couldn't find my phone. I assured myself that I might have left it at home and would find it later on my mattress. When I got back, my phone was no where to be seen lah.

So here's the deal. In the morning of our departure to m'sia it was quite rushed that everything I did did not register into my head. So, whether I brought my phone with me or left it behind, it did not register into my head. I don't even remember that morning! So you see, trying to trace back my steps that morning is futile, FUTILE I tell you.

I am completely clueless about the whereabouts of my phone. All I got when I called was "the number you are trying to call in not available. Your number will be sent by sms to the customer. Please try again later, goodbye" sort-ish lah.

So it's either my phone is still in Singapore and my battery is flat or my phone is in Malaysia and there is no connection because I do not have auto-roam.

In the meantime I am still very sorry if I never reply your texts. Really, I should be concern. Like now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment