I heart Sleeping Dreaming

Monday, June 14, 2010

I love sleeping! No not the sleeping but the dreaming! I had quite the adventure, thrice now!

The other day I was an agile ninja, doing somersaults and jumping from one wooden house to another and slaying monsters! In that same dream, I was also running away from this guy, a villian. I remember running from that one bus stop away from my bus stop, on the road at night and just ran for my life.

Wah, awesome shitz I tell you! You know that adrenaline feeling you get when you are being wanted from someone and your constantly on the look out.. Anyways, last night was probably another awesome one.. I can't exactly remember but I remember being on adrenaline the entire time.

We, my siblings and I were at my mom's workplace, that being some talkshow studio/stage. Ok, I really cannot remember what happened but I only remembered this distinct scene where this guy asked me for my opinion on this design stuff and he said, I knew you'd say that. Haha. Ok.. Yup.. Not quite the thrill huh.. Ok..

0 comments:

Post a Comment