Saturday, May 15, 2010

Aiyoh I wanted to publish after I get the pictures from fb but I guess they are busy so nvm I shall post anyway and edit it with pictures once it's uploaded. BLOCK 1 of SEM 1 ended last thurs and I am going to miss the people in Japanese class. They are awesome. Andrea is awesome. What she did, grouping us for the role play was genius to get us know one another. In the end we became a class.

I'm going to miss my groupmates the most. Wei Ming, Georgie and Jasmine. Esp Jasmine since we've never seen each other in sch before. She is so kawaii to the max! Georgie and me taught her different facial expressions for her role which lasted about an hour. haha. She just couldn't get it. So cute. And Georgie and me have our own inside joke. haha. haaa.. memories.. damn.. i miss them.. oh wells.. i hope we end up in the same cds next sem or something.

1 comments:

Calvin Fred said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment